PUCKER GNASH Caduceus Herb Grinder
The 4-piece Caduceus dry herb grinder by Gnash is made from surgical stainless steel to maintain the sharpest teeth. Complete with a chamber door, so there is no need to remove the lid after grinding. Constructed in a 4 piece design which collects kief. The highly detailed enamel top design creates a unique piece that looks great in use or on display.
- Powerful magnet for a secure closure
- Magnetic chamber door provides easy collection
- 54 razor sharp diamond shaped teeth
- Kief catcher
- Plastic scraper included
- Solid and sturdy construction
- Dimensions: 2.5” x 2.5” x 2.5”
- Weight: 9.8oz
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer's internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
HOW DO YOU GET MY CONSENT?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
HOW DO I WITHDRAW MY CONSENT?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com.
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - SHOPIFY
Our store is hosted on Shopify, Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify's data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
Payment: If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify's Terms of Service or Privacy Statement.
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
Links When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 - COOKIES
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We've listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc). _shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider's internal stats tracker to record the number of visits _shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer. cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart. _secure_session_id, unique token, sessional storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access
SECTION 8 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guarantee is valid only for legitimate Authorized retailers.
- The Authorized Internet retailer must have the identical product in-stock.
- Our Guarantee is valid for only one price match per order and is limited to up to three (3) of the same product, shipped to the same address.
- We only price match USA retailers and websites.
- Prices are compared by item and include the product price, applicable taxes, plus shipping & handling charges when calculating the competitor's total price.
- Our Guarantee does not apply to non manufacturers warranted products or gray market items on our site. 'Gray' products have unauthorized and unsupported resale.
- Our policy excludes limited closeout specials, auction items, clearance items, refurbished or used products, special orders, special 'club member' pricing, products subject to a no return policy and incorrect pricing that is the result of a typographical error or omission.
- Auction site retailers are not qualified for price comparison.
- Retailers that offer considerably lower prices online but charge exorbitant shipping, handling and insurance charges.
- Retailers that employ bait and switch tactics. These unethical retailers show considerably lower prices online and when contacted by telephone they change the selling price or reveal the item is out of stock or discontinued and try to sell you a different product entirely.
- Retailers that specialize in the sale of refurbished products or products that have been purchased in distressed condition and represent those products as new.
- Retailers that are not Manufacturer Authorized Online Resellers, which can result in the product not being under warranty and thus being sold at lower prices.